Here are some useful links to people and institutions I am particularly grateful to:
- The University of Sheffield, and more specifically the department of Chemistry, for housing a brand new laser facility!
- The Energy Institute as well as the Institute for Sustainable Food, whim whom we are trying to save the world. They are both part of the four flagship research institutes launched by the University of Sheffield in 2019 to tackle the biggest global challenges through pioneering real world solutions.
- Prof. Julia Weinstein, who founded and funded the current Lord Porter laser lab, and with whom I am now working closely.
- Prof. Jean-Pierre Wolf, with whom I worked as a postdoc during an inspiring, intense and fruitful year.
- Prof. Majed Chergui, who enabled me to developed my research identity while working as a postdoc.
- Prof. Sergei Savikhin, who initiated me to the field of laser spectroscopy, and with whom I spent some memorable years as a master and PhD.